Thursday, March 3, 2011

spring time...

Spring time is around the corner and I really need to do some spring cleaning. In all parts of my life. Do you ever feel that way? I need to literally spring clean the house, and clean out the cobwebs of my life. . . . Leave all the old baggage behind and start fresh. Only trouble is that I am not sure where to start to accomplish that. Wish me luck.

I have taken on a new project. A cathedral Windows quilt. It will take forever for me to finish it, but it will be so cool when its done. It may be done once its a wall hanging size ;)


Progress so far. . .
These are some blocks for another quilt that I am working on. I am thinking it may be the one for the family reunion this year. I am sashing it with muslin, so you really just see all the colors and nothing takes away from it. I really like it so far, so we will see if I end up keeping it. . .
We'll see what else this weekend brings.









1 comment: